Kevin and Spencer

Thursday, August 4, 2011

(Spencer) And Now for Something Completely Different

Drumroll..

Yo check it, his first name is Spencer, his last name is Bain,
If you mess with him, you’ll be in pain,
He does crazy shit, but he’s not insane,
This summer, you’ll be in Northern Ghana,
My brother, it’s gonna feel like a sauna,
Be sure to take in all the flora and fauna,
Too bad there’s no weed there, it ain’t Havana!
Seize the moment, seize the day,
I’ll be checking your blog every day, seeing what you gotta say!

All credit goes to the incredible Mr. Danny Liang, ladies pick him up quick before someone else snags his talents =)

Cheers to you EWB Guelph!


I cannot wait to see you all in only a few short weeks. Though at the same the sooner I see you all again, the sooner I will never see those people who I have bonded with over the past months again; a weird dichotomy. Still life must move forward and in the end the memories will really matter.

As I said before, what I look forward to most this coming semester is hanging with all the awesome EWBers at Guelph and living it large with Kevin (I hope his new assertive attitude does not get me in trouble! (I am still an organised mess)).

What are you looking forward to most this coming autumn?

-Suhuyini

No comments:

Post a Comment