Kevin and Spencer

Monday, June 6, 2011

(Spencer) What to Expect!

Hello My Friends!

I have been struggling over something this past week and I was not sure what to do about it. Through I think I may have come to a realization and solution.

What was my conundrum you may ask...

How to share my experiences and get everyone up to speed with what has been going on in Karaga and in my life here. For the past while, actually most of my time in Ghana, I have felt I needed to catch all you fine readers up with the past events. To do so I thought I would need to go back and summarize things. This was a interesting task as things had all happened in the past, and I was sent behind in my posting ever since the first week in Ghana. The whole time I was concerned about the past.

The solution: move forward!

Heres the run down. I have challenged myself to get a post up everyday for a week and here is the plan:

  • Tuesday: General life in Karaga
  • Wednesday: First time at the farm
  • Thursday: Work Placement
  • Friday: Explanation of Ghana Government Structure
  • Saturday: Family Life
  • Sunday: Summaries of the first three weeks of work
  • Monday: TBA but something fun
Another note,  no matter the country technology is wrought was trouble. In the past week I have gotten; a computer virus,  random mobile modem errors about non-detection  (though this could be because I dropped the laptop while it was stuck in the side), and the cell phone has stopped working entirely.

Though everything else has been going absolutely swimmingly, a big smile is spread across from cheek to cheek!

Spencer

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you again.
    Up to date news is all we need to know.
    Just happy to know you are well and enjoying your posting.

    Love,

    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete